CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 25, 2009

Cover Me with Beauty, part 1


For whatever reasons, Star Doll is not letting my sceneries load so I got clever enough to save it to our blog...

Cover Me with Beauty has many different meanings... I think we have a very close knit club and I decided to show how caring and considerate everyone can be with this scenery.

We cover each other so beautifully and we are generally concerned about each other so I hope you enjoy this scenery as much I do.

Tell me what you think.

4 comments:

divaalways said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
drdiannphd said...

I love it!!! Great job Diva Always, it show the unity that should be displayed among all people. Together as one, on one accord. Covering each other as Christ covers all of us.
Thanks it's Fantastic!!

Anonymous said...

Hey there I am! Hispanic Beauty lol. I love it
~Gossipgurl411~

Just Ask Malik! said...

Very beautiful scenery (art) I like how the hands are holdin at the bottom of the pic!