CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 26, 2009

R.I.P Michael... You are greatly Loved!!






2003 BET Awards (Best Show Ever)
Baps16 Scenery "Gone But Not Forgotten"

I really can't believe that Michael Jackson, King of Pop is gone? I still want to wake up from this dream or have someone shout out "SIKE"!!


I remember when I was younger my Aunt use to say that he (MJ) was her husband (even though she was already married). One day she and my mom was cooking in the kitchen and I was watching TV and this news flash came on saying that Michael Jackson was arrested... so I jumped up to go tell my Aunt her husband was in jail and he was on TV and she dropped her bowl and ran to the TV and saw it was Michael Jackson and not her real husband (Uncle Simon) and she and my mom laughed so hard because it was her fault telling me that Michael was her husband all those years.

Many of us have fond memories of Michael Jackson, our favorite songs, videos and award shows and that was one of mine.

My heart goes out to his family and friends. He is survived by his three children sons Prince Michael 7, and Michael Joseph Jackson Jr., 12, and daughter Paris Michael Katherine, 11.





2 comments:

Gosipgurl411 said...

I love you Michael, you are not dead in my heart, you are being alive through your music!

Nina said...

Michael you were a great man, singer, dancer, performer, and humanitarian! We all love you around the world. You will be missed so much.

Always Imitated but NEVER duplicated!

"Man In The Mirror"