CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 5, 2009

Prom Do, Dont's and Suggestions by Star Brides!

The Prom is a time where you can truly express yourself. Most people choose this time to make a statement about themselves that is meaningful and lasting to them.
This year the look seems to be "Sexy with Class" wearing shorter dresses that accentual the legs and shoes that compliment the accessories and not always the look.



Many girls, will go for the Glammed Up, Fabulosity Look... which is every Prom fairy tale look. My suggestion is to keep in mind there will be lots of pictures taken, there will be lots of dancing and sweating so keep in mind the cost, make up and try to remember that you're not at a regular school dance.

There are various ways the guys will be expressing themselves as well... some will go with the traditional tux and some will mix it with jeans because they feel more comfortable. Guys are not into dressing up as are the ladies. (We'll some of them..shout out to all my Diva Gay Guy friends! I love your energy to much!)
Of course there will be the "NO she didn't wear that to the Prom" few! And I found some interesting Dont's.
Girl1.) I love the "Peek-a- Boo" dress, accessories and shoes but girl, I see ya panties! Don't bend over or dance to hard!
Girl2.) Lawd, help her... very nice dress, but did you have to wear all the jewelry that you own? Talk about over accessorizing and who do you think is gonna carry your purse all night? Bring a clutch to the Prom sweety.
Girl3.) We know you in shape and all and wanted to show your belly and we know it's cool to express oneself at the Prom. However, couldn't you have saved that outfit for the Rodeo?
Girl4.) I know we all make mistakes... but it looks like you had your fun long before the Prom and in my opinion pregnant girls should not be going to the Prom. (unless you with the baby daddy).
To: Babuci1992, Bashy77,and Lady C,
I love you so much and if I didn't think you were a good sport I would never have put you in the "Don't Wear It" section of this Post. Besides... you three are some of the BEST DRESSERS on SD! lol


1 comments:

gossipgurl411 said...

So True Very Cute. You didn't include my dress:( lol. I thought it was very plain though
...The Life of a Non-Superstar... lol