CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Best Business Spot Light!





Due to lack of help in finding new businesses to showcase... I will showcase my very own business "Star-Brides" and you can get a glance of what the Best Business selected will look like...
The Interview...
First of all, Congratulations on being selected Best Business of the Month or Week (IDK yet) by Ebony Girls of Color...
EGC: Can you tell us what inspired you to open a Bridal Shop?
Star-Brides: Well, I love weddings and any event that has a cause for getting Glammed Up and I knew alot of couples on SD that wanted to take their online dating experience to another level.
EGC: So obviously dating online isn't just a fad in your line of business, so on the average... how many wedding request do you get?
Star-Brides: I get at least 3 a week. I also get request for help in picking party dresses for events and I get different modeling agencies asking for help with clothes for their model shoots and so on.
EGC: Interesting, so I see alot of weddings going on in your sceneries and I was just wondering, how exactly does your business work, since this is a virtual experience.
Star-Brides: All our services are FREE, and I provide help in picking a gown, tux, bridesmaid attire and getting your invites out as well as, making a scenery where you can have your wedding with all the people you selected to be in your wedding party. It's a very riveting experience.
EGC: We'll there must be some Ups and Downs of running the Bridal Shop?
Star-Brides: Actually yes, as I'm sure there are in any business... I deal with some real BRIDEZILLAS!!! and they can be very trying but I understand their frustrations and I try to assure them that everything will work out in the end. The Ups are the end results...after all the hard work and time... the sceneries come out spectacular and the bride and groom are happy and everybody has a good time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love what you do! work it Star-Brides!!

Anonymous said...

This is Lay, you never seem to amaze me with your creative DeeDee. Continue to do what you are doing girl. I can't wait to become a member of EbonyGirls. Love ya!